Dessert Goals LA is back for their second fest full of tasty sweets! Enjoy a curated selection of the very best desserts for two days July 7 + 8 at the Cooper Design Space in downtown LA. Gather your #DessertSquad and enjoy the sweetest day ever, filled with vendors, exclusive desserts only available at Dessert Goals, an Instagram garden and so much more! Dessert Goals is even introducing a theme of Moon and Stars for the decor: celestial magic, constellations, zodiac motifs, and space colors. So make sure to bring your best galactic inspired outfit and don’t miss out on the ultimate cheat day.
GENERAL ADMISSION – $15
General admission includes entry into the event at your scheduled time for 1.5 hours. Your ticket also includes:
- Access to a drool-worthy roundup of 20+ of the best dessert vendors with desserts available for purchase
- Exclusive desserts only available at Dessert Goals by multiple vendors!
- An Instagram Garden designed specifically for creating dessert photography for days (#omgdessertgoals)
- Complimentary coffee provided by Bodum
- Complimentary Boxed Water (because #BoxedWaterIsBetter)
- A savory Salt Bar to “cleanse your palette” between sweet bites so you can indulge on more
- Because #DessertFestivalFashion is totally a thing, they’ve partnered with Macy’s to create a unique photo activation where hinthint: you are the star. Come dressed to the Moon + Stars theme, or in your sweetest dessert inspired outfits!
EXTRA SUGAR RUSH ADMISSION – $35
Extra sugar rush tickets are for those who want to make their Dessert Goals LA experience extra, extra sweet. These tickets include:
- All of the above in General Admission
- 30 extra minutes of glorious dessert indulgence, for a full two hours
- A gift bag filled with a super sweet surprise
Current Vendors Include:
- Honey & Butter: Macarons
- Gotta Have S’more: S’mores Bites
- Puesto: Layered Piñata Cakes
- Amborella Organics: Seed Bearing Lollipops
- 12 Oaks Desserts: Cake Pops + Cheesecake Cones
- Helados Pops: Coconut Shell Sundaes
- Delight from Paris: Tea Cakes